Beyer DT250-80 vs AKG K81DJ/K181DJ
Apr 14, 2006 at 4:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
Has anyone heard these headphones and have any feedback as to how they compare sound-quality wise? Thanks.

Apr 15, 2006 at 9:38 PM Post #2 of 3
OK I got a PM from someone mentioning that the DT250-80 sounded better to them (or what I'd define as better, i.e. less bass) but has nobody else seriously heard both these headphones and have an opinion?
confused.gif

The reason I ask BTW is I'm getting a pair of DT250-80 as part of a trade and may end up selling them if they aren't my cup of tea... and wondering if the K81DJ might be. A nice pair of closed cans would really round out my collection, particularly for the (admittedly meager amount of) rock I listen to.

Apr 15, 2006 at 11:22 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
The reason I ask BTW is I'm getting a pair of DT250-80 as part of a trade and may end up selling them if they aren't my cup of tea... and wondering if the K81DJ might be. A nice pair of closed cans would really round out my collection, particularly for the (admittedly meager amount of) rock I listen to.

Your headphones inventory looks awfully similar to my past collections. Although I didn't hear DT250-80, the K81 has price point advantage as well as the portability. What I'm trying to say is I LIKE MY K81 ALOT.

There was another reason why I never went for DT250-80, everyone at the forum kept telling me the DT250-250 version was better in sound. I never wanted to buy a lesser version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back