Between the Buried and Me - The Great Misdirect - NEW ALBUM OCT 2009
Sep 16, 2009 at 9:55 PM Post #16 of 28
There has been a sampler EP floating around and I will have it tonight and will let you guys know!

Sep 17, 2009 at 3:17 AM Post #18 of 28
thanks!

Oct 23, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #20 of 28
Yea I got it yesterday, the songs themselves are fantastic, but the album itself seems a little unsorted. However the music itself is excellent!

Oct 23, 2009 at 1:56 AM Post #21 of 28
Ive got Alaska and could never get into it.

Oct 23, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #23 of 28
dont know only a mp3 leak is out so far.

Oct 27, 2009 at 6:03 AM Post #25 of 28
I'm hearing (on Westone 3s) some distortion in the low frequencies during the heavy parts... is it just me? It really spoiled my enjoyment of the album. I hope it's fixable and not part of the recording (clipping?)

Anyone else have this problem?

Oct 27, 2009 at 11:39 AM Post #27 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by shanghaiW3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm hearing (on Westone 3s) some distortion in the low frequencies during the heavy parts... is it just me? It really spoiled my enjoyment of the album. I hope it's fixable and not part of the recording (clipping?)

Anyone else have this problem?

Yep, same. It might be a bad rip from vinyl, but chances are it is just bad mastering. Same thing happened on Regina Spektor's Far album this year, except it was far more egregious and noticeable, and only in the left channel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Isnt discussing leaks/piracy against the forum rules.

Don't worry we all run respectable music review sites and have been given advanced copies.

Oct 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM Post #28 of 28
I'm really pumped for this release! Colors is amazing, will hopefully head up to JB and buy it after school tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back