Better, portable, Mojo to iPhone kit?
Feb 21, 2018 at 9:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

spark plugs.

Head-Fier
I recently purchased a Chord Mojo primiarly for us with my iphone and love it.

I purchased it to be able to use during my morning and afternoon commute on NYC's subways.

I find that the cable it comes with is too short and the CCK gets bent at a weird angle that makes me nervous that something will break.

Is there a better kit for everyday on-the-go use?

Feb 22, 2018 at 12:08 AM Post #2 of 3
The Chord Poly is an option.

Chord also makes a weird adapter brick to go on the end of the Mojo that includes a recessed slot for the CCK cable to plug into, which might help make a CCK setup more durable.

Penon carries this pricey lightning to micro usb cable. I've seen people report that that cable actually works, but have no experience with it myself.

They also recently added this much cheaper one. I haven't seen anybody report whether or not it actually works.

The nice thing about those cables that Penon is offering is that you can get them with l-shaped connectors, which should hold up a lot better to being stuffed into a pocket.

Feb 22, 2018 at 7:26 AM Post #3 of 3
The Chord Poly is an option.

Chord also makes a weird adapter brick to go on the end of the Mojo that includes a recessed slot for the CCK cable to plug into, which might help make a CCK setup more durable.

Penon carries this pricey lightning to micro usb cable. I've seen people report that that cable actually works, but have no experience with it myself.

They also recently added this much cheaper one. I haven't seen anybody report whether or not it actually works.

The nice thing about those cables that Penon is offering is that you can get them with l-shaped connectors, which should hold up a lot better to being stuffed into a pocket.
thanks! will be checking it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back