Better eartips for super.fi 3 Studio
Jan 19, 2008 at 2:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

SactoMan101

500+ Head-Fier
After experimenting with the various eartips that come with the UE super.fi 3 Studio, I've settled on the foam eartips (mostly because it doesn't fall out of my ear like the other eartips do!).

However, due to the relatively short life of the foam eartips I'm interested in looking for better eartips that fit the super.fi 3 Studio that offer good isolation, reasonably durable and don't fall out of my ear. Note that I'm not interested in custom eartips, since they can cost over US$100 a pair.
eek.gif

I've heard that the replacement eartips for the Shure E2c might work with the super.fi 3 Studio; are there other manufacturers that offer decent eartips for my IEM?

Jan 19, 2008 at 2:22 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by SactoMan101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After experimenting with the various eartips that come with the UE super.fi 3 Studio, I've settled on the foam eartips (mostly because it doesn't fall out of my ear like the other eartips do!).

However, due to the relatively short life of the foam eartips I'm interested in looking for better eartips that fit the super.fi 3 Studio that offer good isolation, reasonably durable and don't fall out of my ear. Note that I'm not interested in custom eartips, since they can cost over US$100 a pair.
eek.gif

I've heard that the replacement eartips for the Shure E2c might work with the super.fi 3 Studio; are there other manufacturers that offer decent eartips for my IEM?

I am using modded Koss The Plug foams.
They are excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back