Better earphones that yamaha eph 100 with a budget of 150$?
Jul 29, 2014 at 5:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

sabag123

Head-Fier
Hi,I'm looking for new earphones for my iphone 5
I thought about buying the yamaha eph 100 , but I don't know if there's something better
I can invest 150$
thx.

Jul 29, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #2 of 7
  Hi,I'm looking for new earphones for my iphone 5
I thought about buying the yamaha eph 100 , but I don't know if there's something better
I can invest 150$
thx.

Hello,

Well, I may not help much but I can help others help you by asking these 2 questions so..

What kind of a sound signature were you looking for? (Bassy, V-Shaped, Bright, etc)

Do you mind the over-ear design of some IEMs? (Example being the Rock-It Sounds R-50)

And it would also help if you can list out some of the genres you would usually listen to.

Jul 29, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 7

i would suggest audio technica ATH M50.. you cant go wrong with em

cheers!

You really can't BUT he was looking for "earphones" or I would say IEMs and the Audio Technica ATH-M50 aren't exactly IEMs.

Jul 29, 2014 at 7:06 PM Post #5 of 7
  You really can't BUT he was looking for "earphones" or I would say IEMs and the Audio Technica ATH-M50 aren't exactly IEMs.

oh yeahh sorry bout that LOL thanks for pointing it out.. for IEMs at that budget the shure se215  or the hifiman RE 400 is what i would recommend. i own those pair and they are very good for the price. 

Jul 30, 2014 at 7:54 AM Post #6 of 7
That Yamaha is really good, and you can't really go wrong with it if it appeals to you.

RHA ma750 and Vsonic GR07BE are better IMO but it really would help to know what you listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back