Better Audio For Laptop Sound?
Oct 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

EliteGeek91

100+ Head-Fier
Sorry if this is a dumb question. On my gaming rig, of course it has amazing sound with an Asus soundcard. My Android phone even makes my AKG K422 headphones sound great. But on my laptop, they dont have amazing sound.. I went into the speaker options, and enabled bass management and such, but there isnt any EQ option.. On YouTube and iHeartRadio, I wished it had awesome sound.. Is there any program or something that I can install to push my headphones more?

I know it's only onboard sound, BUT I find it weird that my Android phone can push harder than laptop onboard..

Oct 9, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question. On my gaming rig, of course it has amazing sound with an Asus soundcard. My Android phone even makes my AKG K422 headphones sound great. But on my laptop, they dont have amazing sound.. I went into the speaker options, and enabled bass management and such, but there isnt any EQ option.. On YouTube and iHeartRadio, I wished it had awesome sound.. Is there any program or something that I can install to push my headphones more?

I know it's only on-board sound, BUT I find it weird that my Android phone can push harder than laptop onboard..

Tells you how low cost the on-board audio parts are in a laptop.
Just get a Fiio E10 USB-DAC-Headphone amplifier, $66.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back