BestSkinsEver -- amazing customer service (and product, btw)
Apr 1, 2008 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

gnychis

500+ Head-Fier
I must say, Michael over at BestSkinsEver not only produces a great skin, but has some of the best customer service I have ever experienced.

A couple months ago, I had ordered two skins for my 80gb 5.5G iPod. I did not receive them after a week and sent Michael an e-mail about it and he immediately shipped me two more skins before the lost ones either returned back to him or mine eventually showed up at my door. I told him if I received the "lost" pair I would ship them back, but he promptly responded that I could consider them a gift. Aside from that, he over-nighted my new pair of skins for my troubles. Even though I never ended up with that extra pair of skins, his customer service and the quality of his product sent me back for 3 other skins.

I recently got an iPod touch and of course, went back to BSE for a skin. I had 4 successful Skin applications up until this point, but after applying my new BSE on an iPod touch I noticed tons of little specs underneath the screen cover. I had cleaned the screen prior to application and used clean water. So, I e-mailed Michael and he is shipping me a completely new full body skin, no questions asked. Not only that, but he responded within 12 hours.

Great product, great customer service...

- George

Apr 2, 2008 at 8:49 AM Post #2 of 5
Pretty cool.
I mean, with something like a BSE skin, the money is in development rather than manufacture, so you can afford to be generous with the product, but it's still pretty awesome of him.

Apr 2, 2008 at 8:11 PM Post #4 of 5
Oh yeah. I bought skins for my 5G ipod about a year ago.

Very good product and a great price. You are throwing your money away when buying inivisablesheild or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back