BEST Wireless IEM?
Sep 22, 2018 at 10:14 AM Post #16 of 44
I will then choose campfire andromeda. In my region it is like 850 bucks. Some thinks that it has not much bass but for me it is more focus on quality than quantity.
However, if you really think you want more bass, I would recommend the hs1670ss from acoustune. It is basically the andromeda with more bass

Sep 22, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #17 of 44
I will then choose campfire andromeda. In my region it is like 850 bucks. Some thinks that it has not much bass but for me it is more focus on quality than quantity.
However, if you really think you want more bass, I would recommend the hs1670ss from acoustune. It is basically the andromeda with more bass
They look really weird. Do you think that I will get sound loss with the ES100 BT?

Sep 22, 2018 at 10:38 AM Post #18 of 44
I don't think so. The es100 is one of the best portable bluetooth dac/amp right now. It uses a dac and so it reassembles the audio signal. (I don't really know how it functions. But it is really nice.)
Although it looks weird, it actually is quite comfortable for me. Despite being a little bit heavy, the fitting is perfect

Sep 22, 2018 at 11:18 AM Post #20 of 44
But one thing I have to point out is that the acoustune is not the iem isolating the most noise. It is not causing any problem for me, but you may hear some noise from outside when you are wearing it
OK, and you think that they are the best for me? I had the T20I, the sound was great. But I want something louder. Do you think maybe this is because I didn't used a DAC?

Sep 23, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #27 of 44
I havent tried it myself, but according to my friend, it should focus more on bass part. Overall it is quite neutral.
Edit: it should focus more on bass and mid, rather than both ends

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #29 of 44
If you want good bass and treble, give the iBasso IT03 a try. The newer IT04 is nice if you want a more balanced signature over the more V shaped signature of the IT03.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back