best wireless headphones right now?
Dec 9, 2017 at 9:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Jerrod

Head-Fier
i say headphones because i never found ear buds to be comfortable and I just prefer headphones in general.

I know that bose is highly recommended, but I was very disappointed with how with my bose qc 25s, bought brand new - the left driver completely died in 13 months, and looking at the reviews for the qc35 and qc15, this is a common issue and is unacceptable because I have 20$ sony headphones that are 10 years old that are still working.

but for the rest of the headphones there seems to be so many brands and models, i just don't know where to start! what do you recommend for somebody who likes a warm fatigue free sound?

also know that wireless headphones are blasphemy for audiophiles, but sadly i got brainwashed by the hype and aesthetics. but don't worry, i'm still rocking my hd650s with mullard tubes at home!

Dec 9, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #2 of 5
What's your budget? Also Bose shouldn't be recommended to anybody who cares about sound quality, all of their headphones are pretty bad in that regard. Especially since they're overpriced. The only thing they're good at is the active noise canceling. I have 50 dollar IEMs that I found in a rental car that have better sound quality than any of the Bose headphones I've tried

Dec 9, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #3 of 5
What's your budget? Also Bose shouldn't be recommended to anybody who cares about sound quality, all of their headphones are pretty bad in that regard. Especially since they're overpriced. The only thing they're good at is the active noise canceling. I have 50 dollar IEMs that I found in a rental car that have better sound quality than any of the Bose headphones I've tried

damn which IEMS are those?

my budget was 300$ for bose, but for any other brand i'd go 200$ or less

Dec 9, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #4 of 5
damn which IEMS are those?

my budget was 300$ for bose, but for any other brand i'd go 200$ or less
They're just the SoundMAGIC E10c. If you can find the Sennheiser HD1 Wireless for under 300 then definitely go for that.

Vmoda also makes some headphones with good sound quality.

For 200 bucks you should also check out the Sony MDR-1ABT

Dec 9, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #5 of 5
Also the B&W P5, if they have a wireless model

Users who are viewing this thread

Back