Best Wireless Headphones for Gaming?
Nov 17, 2005 at 6:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Riku540

1000+ Head-Fier
Well I know wireless doesn’t get discussed much here since the lack of a direct cable kills the sound quality unless it is broadcasted digitally, but I’m looking for something just for gaming. I figured wireless for gaming isn’t so bad since most games have the sound compressed to hell to begin with anyway. Since I’m more of a night person I tend to play games occasionally into the odd hours of the morning and would like to enjoy doing so without disturbing others and without an ugly and cumbersome extension cord running all the way across the living room. Sound quality doesn’t have to be the top priority (GASP!) so long as they are comfortable and the reception is good. I’m pretty well-informed on digital wireless but I know next to nothing in terms of analog wireless transmission so any info on that would be helpful as well. I’m not really serious about making a purchase right now or at least not anytime soon, but I’m curious to know what’s out there and who’s on top as far as wireless is concerned. Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back