Best way to receive Spotify and Netflex without a PC or Laptop through an Onkyo TX NB808 Av receiver.... to MO Silver package ... Pana G20 plasma TV
Apr 17, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #2 of 4
I use a Roku, steaming media box. Has Netflix and Pandora, not sure about Spotify.
I don't know about loss-less audio, but picture quality is nice on my plasma tv
There are other options as well, Boxee, Apple tv, WD tv live, just a few to get you started.

Apr 17, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
I use a Roku, steaming media box. Has Netflix and Pandora, not sure about Spotify.
I don't know about loss-less audio, but picture quality is nice on my plasma tv
There are other options as well, Boxee, Apple tv, WD tv live, just a few to get you started.

Hi Thank u for your reply..  I really want to use a device ... maybe a tablet or similar..  to play netflix and spotify through onkyo av and have a 24 bit audio quality  lossless type...  I believe that apple tv can do this but not at 24 bit . My Av has this quality...  I looking for a compact device that can receive the above . I do not really want to have to connect my pc cause don't have the room. I could use a lap top... There must be a tablet that can do this . Its got to be wired ... i not liking this wifi streaming as i believe the audio will suffer from what i have read .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back