Best way to go about selling a pro-ject 1.2 and about 100 albums
Feb 20, 2005 at 8:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

decesaro

100+ Head-Fier
Im going to have to turn my listen room into a baby room and have decided that the vinyl needs to go ,Would you go about selling each album individualy or would you recommend selling them as lots on ebay. If some one here might be interested I can put up a list of the albums and we could go from there .

Feb 20, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #2 of 7
Babies don't mind having albums stored in their room. 100 don't take up much space, maybe you could find someplace else to keep them in your place.
If you are commited to selling, and the albums are in good shape, then you'll make more money selling them one by one (but it will take time to carefully evaluate the condition of each one). It would be quicker and less work to sell them as a group. I'd try to keep them if you like them, if you decide to try and replace them later you'll likely take a $ hit. Your call...
If want to try and sell them here, then put together a list and post on the for sale boards.

Feb 20, 2005 at 9:31 PM Post #4 of 7
I here what your saying about the baby, but in all honesty they just sit around collecting dust ,Ive been moving more into the portable world and was interested in getting a new hd player like the iriver h320 .

Does anybody have an Idea how much a pro-ject 1.2 in mint shape with the box and packing stuff is worth ?

Feb 20, 2005 at 10:07 PM Post #6 of 7
I'd guess anywhere from $225 to $250 plus shipping would be a reasonable price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back