Best value IEM's for 50$
Jul 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Mrx1

New Head-Fier
i'm looking for a new pair of IEM's, after a while with the Apple stock earbuds it's time to upgrade.
will be using them with a Sansa Clip+.
the main use of them will be for the gym but they might be used sometimes for other places too.
bass is important, but i'm not looking for a 100% bass IEM's, i want to feel that it's there but also to hear something besides the bass.

Geners: rock, metal, dubstep, trance, elctronic.

My budget is somewhere around the 65$ but there might be a shipping fee.

Thanks to all of you helping people out there
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-287-iems-compared-hidition-nt-6-ciem-added-06-23-13-p-715

No best, just some different. I'd choose bw m5, or vsonic gr06 (or gr02 bass if you don't like over ear design). The sony MH1C's are also recommended, but the fit can be problematic.

I know that there are no best, iv'e been through this thread earlier today and spent hours of listening to reviews and reading material about it online, almost every IEM that was reviewd there is good, the question is how good is it in the music I listen too.
I saw the M5 and the housing seems kinda big and i'm afraid that it will fall off my ear while training or even at casual activities such as walking or being on a bus same goes for the GR02.
I was actually about to take the GR06 because it looks like it will fit perfectly in the ear but than one member here told me that it mostly focuses on the mids and the bass is pretty shallow, plus the building quality is low and it broke twice in one year.
Not sure what to do...

Quote:
Definitely go for audio technica ckn50- best iem under $50. Period.

Checked those out, no reviews in youtube nor here at Head-Fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back