Best Value BT in-ear headphones
Dec 3, 2022 at 6:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Solrighal

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi folks. The title says it all really. My budget is €100. My background; I used to be here a lot, years ago. I've owned many headphones over the years and still have a few pairs, however, I'm looking for something for work. My preferred sound is my go-to rig, FLAC / ODAC / Project Ember Mk2 / Sennheiser HD 650. I know that kind of sound isn't going to be achievable for €100 but if I could get close to that signature I'd be delighted. I want BT because I always hate wires when I'm working. I'm a gardener btw so headphones aren't a safety risk for me.

Thanks in advance for any & all advice or recommendations.

Gordon.

Dec 3, 2022 at 11:05 AM Post #3 of 4
Dec 3, 2022 at 2:47 PM Post #4 of 4
My favorite is the Sennheiser Momentum, but you have to be careful because fakes are out there. The fake ones sound 70 percent as good as the real ones and the box printing looks off, like it was printed on a laser printer. Buying factory certified from Sennheiser will get you real ones for the price range.
The originals sound great, the 2 version has better battery life, but not dramatically better sound. I think they got it right in the first model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back