Best ultra cheap mp3 player?
Feb 16, 2022 at 4:33 PM Post #5 of 9
Any more advice before I pull the trigger on the sansa? So far the sansa is in the lead since it will be used while working out and walking around town.
For $30 with no streaming or Bluetooth, the Clip Jam is a good deal. You'll want to get a microSD card with it; do some research to see if it can handle above 64GB. It's not the most powerful little thing, though, so if you have hard to drive IEMs you might have to nudge up the budget. But for working out and getting around it should be fine.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2022 at 4:48 PM Post #6 of 9
Cool try ironically I have a 512 GB micro SD card . but sadly many players can't use it. Thing was on sale for 70 bucks. Crazy I recall paying more money for a 128 MB card lol. And my player only had 32 megs. Held like 2 albums

Feb 16, 2022 at 10:12 PM Post #9 of 9
I have the AK70 original and it sounds way better than my old Sansa, and is also more powerful. You're unlikely to get something like that with a budget unit at 1/10 the original price. Don't know anything about that XDuoo up above, but it's more recent than the little Sansas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back