Best Sub £70 Headphones for gaming and general use (UK)?
Jan 25, 2024 at 12:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Doesthismatter

New Head-Fier
I don't need a mic or anything else i just want good headphones, gaming is my primary uscase but i also do a lot of youtube watching and some music listening sometimes, i would actually perfer a more "minimalist" look rather than a "gamery" look, i would like something that sounds at the very least decent at everything rather than having strong upsides and strong downsides.

I also would perfer to buy it from a UK retailer like Scan rather than Amazon but i'm fine buying it from there if needed.

I would also need it to be somewhat well-known so that i can reaserch it and have a decent warranty.

Jan 25, 2024 at 4:52 PM Post #2 of 8
Razer Blackshark 2

Feb 2, 2024 at 8:56 AM Post #7 of 8
Under 70 is tricky for headphones, maybe you could look into something by koss e.g the porta pros or the kph40s tend to be very good value. Otherwise I'd reccomend looking for something used - maybe the hd598s like others said I can see quite a few listings on ebay for around 70. Also, have you looked into IEMs? For around the 50 pounds mark they are probably some of the best bang for buck audio gear in that price range.

Also its good to note that for the koss porta pros many would reccomend swapping the pads for yaxi pads - which would cost extra on top (but still within your budget) just letting you know :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back