best street headphones for around 70$ canadian or less?
Oct 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #3 of 5
panasonic rp-htx7
you can get them around 40 to 70 dollars in the store, around 20 to 40 dollars on ebay auction

Oct 20, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #4 of 5
I have a pair of Noontec Zoro's up for sale that shipped would be around $70 (I would make sure they are as affordable as possible). As for sound they a great all rounder on ear headphone. The FS is linked in my signature.

As for brand new in store the Pannies mentioned are good. I have also seen a few good deals on the Sony V55 but generally they will be to much. Staples may have the Sony ZX600 on sale right now.

If online is OK you could also look at the JVC S500 or S400 also if you have any buddies in the US you get a Sony ZX700 or the iPhone equivalent all for around your price point.

Oct 20, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
panasonic rp-htx7
you can get them around 40 to 70 dollars in the store, around 20 to 40 dollars on ebay auction

Wouldn't spend more than $40 on these. I'd sell you my sister's, but she wants to keep hers.

Quote:
I have a pair of Noontec Zoro's up for sale that shipped would be around $70 (I would make sure they are as affordable as possible). As for sound they a great all rounder on ear headphone. The FS is linked in my signature.
As for brand new in store the Pannies mentioned are good. I have also seen a few good deals on the Sony V55 but generally they will be to much. Staples may have the Sony ZX600 on sale right now.
If online is OK you could also look at the JVC S500 or S400 also if you have any buddies in the US you get a Sony ZX700 or the iPhone equivalent all for around your price point.

This. I got these when they were going for $37 + $20 shipping to Canada. Considering that they go for $150 on amazon.com, it's still a good deal.

The ZX700s are quite balanced IMO, but there is one thing about them that annoys me to no end. Every time I listen to it, it sounds almost perfect, but is lacking by just enough in almost every sense to piss me off. Don't get me wrong - they're great headphones, especially for a beginner, and the iPhone equivalent has a pretty good mic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back