Best spend for 500-800
Mar 27, 2024 at 4:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

chicoluko

New Head-Fier
Dear Friend,
Few months ago started my adventure with IEMs, and I think preferred more then my over ear Momentum 3.
Coming back to topic, currently running with FIIO FH9 and IBasso dx170.
Trying to find best for me from those :
-Campfire Panderosa
-Campfire Dorado 2020
-Shure 846-2
-Ie 600
-Noble Audio Stage 3
-Thie Audio Oracle Mk II
-Westone Mach 50

Looking for good sub bass and perfect vocals . Instrumental music with detail and good stage separation, but also electronic, drum and base , progressive house.

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:31 AM Post #2 of 8
Haven't heard these all. One of my favorite sets in this range for bass is the ISN EST50, about $400 right now on AliExpress.

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:40 AM Post #3 of 8
Look for a pair of original Empire Ears Legend X (not the SE or EVO, those will be out of budget) if you're willing to buy used. Nothing I've tried before or since touches them. In a few years I'll probably get a pair of Odins and be done with IEMs entirely.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024 at 9:04 AM Post #4 of 8
I happen to be a huge fan of Noble's Stage 3. It's my default recommendation for anybody wanting a balanced and detailed starter IEM. That said, the 846 is probably going to be better for electronic and house.

Apr 1, 2024 at 12:13 PM Post #8 of 8
Thanks guys for recommendations, shure is out due to cable , strange this price level just 3.5 plug . Im using balanced 4.4 and spending extra money for such expensive shure is joke.
Checked all of those
HiSenior Mega5EST (new)
7th Acoustics Supernova (new)
Symphonium Meteor (new)
Elysian Pilgrim (new)

64 Audio U4s (used)
Monarch MK2/3 (used)
Symphonium Helios SE (used)
Nightjar Singularity (used)

Empire Ears i could manage Bravado Mk2 -wondering how they against 2 below

And finally thinking between Thieaudio Oracle mk2 or Noble Audio Stage 3

Users who are viewing this thread