Best Song Ever
Dec 14, 2009 at 6:31 AM Post #19 of 26
This isn't meant to be a religious thread at all, it's just such a ridiculous song that I had to share. Sorry to those who don't see the sarcasm. I wish I knew if they are being serious cause I'm definitely not. There's just something inanely hilarious about the idea of gangster jesus. If anyone who is into rap listens to this you should notice just how unbelievably terrible those kids are at it. And to top it all off, that one guy is wearing capri pants.

As for the name crapback, my brother in law called me that a couple years ago when I was out of commission with an L5-S1 disc herniation and it just sort of stuck.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 6:56 AM Post #21 of 26
Side hug? I had no idea such a thing existed. It's a sad day when we deter children from hugging. As for the video, possibly the least appropriate music form for their message.

Dec 14, 2009 at 12:34 PM Post #23 of 26
And the music theme is of course John Williams "Imperial March" form Star Wars. A piece of music so much representative of Darth Vader, a character voted as the "most evil" ever. In a "Christian" song ???

To be honest, as on orthodox, I find this kind of "christianity" rather disturbing...

Dec 14, 2009 at 1:51 PM Post #24 of 26
I went to a Gospel Gangstaz concert once. Don't remember much about it TBH.

Dec 15, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #26 of 26
I do agree that the HokIE Pokey is the best song ever, and it really is what it's all about!

tubas.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back