Best sheet music ever
Jan 13, 2006 at 4:22 AM Post #16 of 29
At my school my orchestra that I play in shares the room with the band and the band director has that posted in his office, the first time I saw it I was like OMFGWTFBBQ!?!!??!!

Jan 13, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #17 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hajime
Here's the first line. That was a pain in the butt, I'm not doing any more.

Anyone else want to give it a shot?
biggrin.gif

Jan 13, 2006 at 1:46 PM Post #18 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisets
Are you sure? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
biggrin.gif
It was so cool...

Hehe, obviously I'd enjoy it if you did more (or somebody else) but I'm also obviously not going to force you to do something you don't want to do or get mad at you if you don't do it (wow that was a weird sentence). Anyway, that was pretty cool.

Anyone else want to give it a shot?
biggrin.gif

It is not that easy, some lines are imposible.

Jan 13, 2006 at 3:10 PM Post #20 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firam
It is not that easy, some lines are imposible.

Yeah, I know. I'm not asking anyone to do something they don't want to. My other post before was only about half serious anyway.

Jan 13, 2006 at 5:40 PM Post #21 of 29
Now that is some serious sight reading!

Jan 13, 2006 at 6:49 PM Post #22 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hajime
Here's the first line. That was a pain in the butt, I'm not doing any more. I hope you guys enjoy this. Faerie Death Waltz.

I think one of my theory teachers has this on his door.

that was great, but i think you forgot to "insert peanuts."
tongue.gif

Jan 13, 2006 at 7:22 PM Post #23 of 29
"small explosives here... and... HERE!"

"optional: 12th century lute"

awesomeness

Jan 13, 2006 at 9:19 PM Post #24 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax
that was great, but i think you forgot to "insert peanuts."
tongue.gif

What was I thinking?!
icon10.gif

The notes are hilarious.

Jan 13, 2006 at 10:37 PM Post #27 of 29
As a musician, I can honestly say that after reading millions and millions if pieces with such gibberish, I found that absolutely HILARIOUS!! Thanks for posting. I especially liked the lines like "cool timpani with small fan", and "if 3rd clarinet exists, some violinists may leave"
wink.gif

Jan 14, 2006 at 8:18 AM Post #28 of 29
I painstakingly typed that up with lilypond a couple months ago when my clarinet teacher and I were trying to find a duet to play for my senior recital. I had it in really high quality DVI format, printed the thing out, and handed it to him at my next lesson. My comment:

"I found something good... here's your part." At teh first look, he nearly went through the roof; then he looked more closely and actually did fall off his chair.

Wish I could find either the niput or output for lilypond, though. Must have gotten lost in my yearly reformat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back