Best replacement pads for grado sr125
Oct 1, 2003 at 2:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MichaelFranks

1000+ Head-Fier
My apologies in advance for perhaps overkilling a previously addressed subject, what searching I did left me empty handed.

I got my girlfriend a pair of sr125's to replace the sr40's she was using, her only complaint is the comfort level of the pads. She fells like the phones are a bit too big, and that perhaps some additional padding in the earpads could tighten up the fit. As far as I know/can tell the current pads are the stock grado "bowl" pads, pretty spongy feel to them.

I am looking for any reccomendations (or offers for that matter) on the most comfortable replacement pads that might meet these requirements.

Referrals to existing threads that I was too stupid to come up with welcomed as well.

biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2003 at 2:42 AM Post #2 of 4
Oct 1, 2003 at 3:52 PM Post #4 of 4
I just received a pair of se125s and I talked with Todd the Vinyl Junckie (he has replacement pads for Grados), and I quote, "I hate to lose a sale, but the pads you have are the best for the headphone. Anything else would compromise sound".

I would suggest that you try to make the headband fit better as has been suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back