Best Rap/Hip-Hop headphones for under $60
May 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #16 of 31
Quote:
im so getting the XB500 as well but im buying them off Headphones.com so it may cost me $80 thats postage as well i hope as they are $60 US and im hoping postage to Australia is only $20 also what Headphone would be good for making music ^_^

i dont produce music but i think the xb series wont be good because they are too bassy. i dont know what headphone would be good for producing music since i dont produce.

May 31, 2012 at 3:10 AM Post #17 of 31
Hey guys I'm back, thanks for all the comments! I'll go to the store after my school excursion is over (the store is pretty close to the place where I'm going). And for ****s and giggles I'll ask the salesman what the best headphones are for me (I want to see if he tries to sell me some way to expensive headphones from dre, 50 cent or jay-z), but I'll ignore all his advice and go with the advice you guys gave me because you are the REAL experts!
cool.gif

May 31, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #18 of 31
XB500 without a doubt. Just keep in mind all the XB series have a small vent at the back of the earcup so they won't be very good at isolating noise and leak a bit of sound.

May 31, 2012 at 8:12 AM Post #19 of 31
Quote:
XB500 without a doubt. Just keep in mind all the XB series have a small vent at the back of the earcup so they won't be very good at isolating noise and leak a bit of sound.

I don't care about noise leakage because I'll probably wont be wearing them outside my house, and my neighborhood is pretty quite so I noise isolation/cancellation isn't really necessary. 

May 31, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #20 of 31
Quote:
I don't care about noise leakage because I'll probably wont be wearing them outside my house, and my neighborhood is pretty quite so I noise isolation/cancellation isn't really necessary. 

Full steam ahead towards the XB500 then!

May 31, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #21 of 31
I went to the store today and asked some recommendations, the guy told me that sony headphones are great for hip-hop if you need budget headphones. He first recommended some ****ty small things that were on the ear headphones. When I asked about over the ear headphones he immideatly went to the XB500. I didn't buy them because they were a bit pricey, so I will order them today online.

I want to thank everybody (again) for replying and giving me some great advice, I'll keep you updated when my headphones arrive! 

May 31, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #25 of 31
well sir. i'll break the mold.
brainwavz hm3.

if what you love in the music is only bass, then yes. xb500.
but if you don't want to miss out on all the other parts of the music, i recommend brainwavz hm3.

Jun 1, 2012 at 6:36 PM Post #28 of 31
I have been looking into these headphones and i was wondering if these would be good for listening to reggaeton?

ps: sorry about trying to hijack the thread but i dont want to make a new one about the same headphones.

Jun 2, 2012 at 7:59 AM Post #29 of 31
Quote:
I have been looking into these headphones and i was wondering if these would be good for listening to reggaeton?
ps: sorry about trying to hijack the thread but i dont want to make a new one about the same headphones.

I don't really mind that you're hijacking my thread but I would recommend beginning your own one because the people who click on this one think someone needs help for hip-hop/rap not for reggae.

Jun 3, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #30 of 31
Hey guys!

Yesterday I received my headphones in the mail and of course I tried them immidiatlly, at first I didn't head much of a difference compared to my studio's. But after listening a bit longer I heard everything much more clearer, more detailed and with even better bass! Probably the best hip/hop headphones someone can get for the price (got them for 36.75 euro with shipping!). I highly recommend these headphones! Also I cant stop playing with the earpads, there so soft! (that's what she said).

Thank you all for helping me picking the right headphones.

PS: I'm wearing them now 
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back