Best quality/price under 50$ in-ear headphones
Feb 23, 2014 at 6:29 AM Post #20 of 21
Don't go and buy the current flavour of the week which is supposedly 'amazing' but mysteriously disappears from mention a few weeks later.

For maximum 'sound quality' I would look for the Etymotic MC5 on sale. Of course considering now neutral it is you might not actually like it. It would help if you described the sound signature that you like.
For reference the M50 (latest revisions) have a bit of a mid-bass hump and the treble is somewhat uneven, but it's fairly flat.

Feb 23, 2014 at 7:19 AM Post #21 of 21
  Don't go and buy the current flavour of the week which is supposedly 'amazing' but mysteriously disappears from mention a few weeks later.

For maximum 'sound quality' I would look for the Etymotic MC5 on sale. Of course considering now neutral it is you might not actually like it. It would help if you described the sound signature that you like.
For reference the M50 (latest revisions) have a bit of a mid-bass hump and the treble is somewhat uneven, but it's fairly flat.

I'd like the sound signature like the m50, but good with progressive,electro house with good bass, non-recessed mid and good soundstage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back