Best quality/price under 50$ in-ear headphones
Feb 21, 2014 at 2:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

reydj24

Head-Fier
Hi all, i recently buyed a pair of audio technica m50 and i use these with my notebook. So i'm searching some to use outside and more portable.
I will listen with my Ipod Classic(rarely) or my Nexus 4. I listen electro house,progressive house, deep house, some minimal, dubstep and hip hop.
I search the BEST QUALITY PRICE. 
Thanks all.
Sorry for english errors.

PS. I create another post in wrong section so i re-create here. Advices were Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz Delta, Vsonic VSD1, Vsonic GR 99

Feb 21, 2014 at 3:26 PM Post #2 of 21
I don't really see why you can't carry your ATH-M50s with you outside. But if you don't feel comfortable doing that, this is a good list for finding IEMs.

I also did you the service of sorting out IEMs from that thread on =3]this site. I searched with an inline remote, so if you don't care about that, just uncheck it.

The Etymotic Research ETY-Kids 3 (the one with the inline) has the best scores out of the included reviews but has limited volume because it's marketed to kids with auditory health in mind.

Feb 21, 2014 at 3:56 PM Post #4 of 21
I'm not sure about those IEMs. Someone else could probably give you better information; the only review I know of out of those is this one for the VSonic GR99s. I haven't heard any of the IEMs you've recommended, but that looks like a great value. SteelSeries Flux In-Ear are a good option, too. The Flux appear to sound a bit more neutral than the GR99s. Both look good, so I'd say to pick between those two.

But take that with a few grains of salt.

Feb 21, 2014 at 6:32 PM Post #6 of 21
I'm interested in hearing any reviews regarding the new super-underbudget Shure SE112 IEM's (recently announced), $50. If Shure keeps on its budget track, these will be bass-heavy (like the SE115's) and have a very good quality/price ratio

Feb 21, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #8 of 21

Ok, thanks man. Remember that i search i good bass quality because i listen types of music that need bass.So the best?

I Heard tons of good reviews of VSD1 and VSD1S. From what i have read the VSD1 have a little more focus on the highs and the VSD1S on the mids. Both have good quantity of bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back