Best Price/Quality In-ear headphones Under 50$
Jun 3, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #31 of 37
I personally believe the "IF Edition Pistons" are the best purchase under $50 dollars, period!

1. Rivals mid and full-size headphones!

2. Comes with a very nice carry pouch.

3. Best packaging, by far! -Smell of Chocolate!

4. Includes different tips. Even a different size medium tips.

5. Full mic and volume controls.

6. Strain release on all ends!

7. Kevlar cord/wire.

8. Alloy metal/mild gold color

9. Special beryllium diaphragms for full-bodied clear and analytical sound!

10. Vented/back tuned port for the best soundstage ever!

Need I say more? 
cool.gif

Jun 11, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #33 of 37
Take a look at the Zero Audio Carbo Tenore, Ostry KC06, and Havi B3 threads.

Jul 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #36 of 37
  Lol, i buyed my if edition pistons about 1 month ago. The ivery is-1 are better?

The treble is more refined while maintaining their sonic signature, but to hear the difference like myself and others that bought them you must burn them in at least 50 to 60 hours to do justice. But, built quality goes to the Pistons. I own and love both of them, IS-1's and Pistons.

Jul 31, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #37 of 37
  Lol, i buyed my if edition pistons about 1 month ago. The ivery is-1 are better?

Depends on what music you like. The IS-1s will require lots of burn-in, and with your genre preferences, I don't think they'll be very appealing, especially since you're going to be using them often straight out of the box. The Pistons are, in your case, the better deal.

Of course, if you're willing to shell out extra cash in the future, you should try the KC06 or the Havi B3. Extra information can be found here:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5385#post_10757922

Hope this helps.
-- thatBeatsguy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back