best price for senn 600
Mar 9, 2004 at 5:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

jerry1130

100+ Head-Fier
I am in the market for a Sennheiser HD600, I looked all over the net and the best price I could find was around 250 for a new pair.I am hearing some people is getting them for as low as 180, does anybody know a site that has a good price on these?

Mar 9, 2004 at 5:14 AM Post #3 of 14
Who's found them new for $180???
Cheapest I've seen was $199, but that was three months ago. Just curious where you've heard $180?

EDIT: Headroom (one of our sponsors) has it for $229. Besides supporting our site, they also have a 30 return policy.

Mar 9, 2004 at 6:03 AM Post #5 of 14
also don't forget the 10% off to head-fiers from headroom (which isn't too shabby). plus you have a 30-day money back guarantee; while i don't think you should try out every headphone and return it (not to mention all the s&h fees), it's not bad way to go if the headphone surprises you in a negative way. damn starting to sound like a salesman ;p

Mar 9, 2004 at 6:18 AM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by TidesCAL
also don't forget the 10% off to head-fiers from headroom (which isn't too shabby). plus you have a 30-day money back guarantee; while i don't think you should try out every headphone and return it (not to mention all the s&h fees), it's not bad way to go if the headphone surprises you in a negative way. damn starting to sound like a salesman ;p

Does Kohn at Audio Cubes give Head-Fiers discounts too? I already ordered and paid so... but maybe for future reference.
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2004 at 10:54 AM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by jerry1130
only the b stock is 239 and they are oos on thoes

I'm unable to determine what this means.

Speaking of Headroom, Australian buyers should be aware that they ship internationally only through Fed Ex, and Fed Ex attracts some sort of import duty in OZ. I had to pay an extra $90 AU for a pair of Sen 580s purely because they were shipped Fed Ex. Damn.

Mar 9, 2004 at 6:00 PM Post #11 of 14
New?

I've had good luck with eCost (couple PX200s, not to mention The Great CD780 Rbishe Yo! Sale), but for the record many around here have not.

Mar 9, 2004 at 6:48 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by blessingx
Who's found them new for $180???
Cheapest I've seen was $199, but that was three months ago. Just curious where you've heard $180?

EDIT: Headroom (one of our sponsors) has it for $229. Besides supporting our site, they also have a 30 return policy.

I've gotten them new for $160. It took some fast talking on my part but I got J&R music to match an audiogon venders price around the holidays. Being J&R is a licensed vendor I was still qualified to recieve their $50 dollar rebate.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 9, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #14 of 14
I had a good luck with etronics.com. If they said they have in-stock, they usually ship the item same day. I bought my HD-600 from them for 239 or so (few more bucks for shipping).

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back