Best price for CX300's in Canada?
Dec 18, 2006 at 2:07 AM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Nemesis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lowest I've found so far is 75$ from NCIX.

You can get it used on the FS forum for under $50. CX300 are very overpriced in Canada. I got mine for $100 Canadian from TigerDirect after taxes and shipping.
frown.gif

Dec 18, 2006 at 2:14 AM Post #3 of 8
Dunno if you're anywhere near Edmonton (hint: fill out your profile!), but the University of Alberta bookstore here carries them for $65.

Dec 18, 2006 at 3:06 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devon8822 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they are on ebay for 30 bucks man.... new.

Just make sure it's not coming from China. :/ I've had a friend order them for $30 on ebay and they turned out to be fake ones.

Dec 18, 2006 at 3:12 AM Post #6 of 8
No ****??? They are all from china... You knwo what the funny thing is. It says "to watch out for the fake ones on ebay" right on them... and than it says ways to spot them. Jesus man, and I was going to buy a pair. WOW! saved my ass....

What is better a Sennheiser CX-300 or a JVC HA-FX55? Can anyone help me?

Dec 18, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devon8822 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No ****??? They are all from china... You knwo what the funny thing is. It says "to watch out for the fake ones on ebay" right on them... and than it says ways to spot them. Jesus man, and I was going to buy a pair. WOW! saved my ass....

What is better a Sennheiser CX-300 or a JVC HA-FX55? Can anyone help me?

Everything is made in China. The genuines and the fakes are all made in China. I wasn't aware that there were fake CX300s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back