Best Price and where to buy a High quality 4" 3.5mm to 3.5mm male-to-male cable
Aug 15, 2009 at 12:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Nigel79

100+ Head-Fier
I like the ones in the pics of peoples higher end portable systems. The one that I have is so thin. Im running a D10 with D7000 Cans so I think im going to need something a little higher quality.

Aug 15, 2009 at 4:07 AM Post #2 of 5
Do you want one that looks nice and is high quality (i.e. worksmanship), or do you beleive that the cable can change the sound, and thus want suggestions for a good sounding cable?

If the former, I can suggest aawan on ebay, and even better, getting it DIY here.

If the latter, ALO is supposedly good (I choose not to believe, so this is all heresay). Furthermore, DIY here will use any cable of your choice, so that is an option here, also.

-Nkk

Aug 17, 2009 at 11:18 PM Post #4 of 5
I live in Canada and shipping sucks. For actual stores, cables are basically double the price. I post a WTB: mini to mini interconnect (Canada). And got two offers for custom made ones... I mentioned my budget was $35. I got answers within 4 hours of posting. Consider it. Just post what you want, length, angled or straight connectors and your budget. You'll get offers.

Aug 18, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #5 of 5
what is your budget? if you have no budget, look into ALO

otherwise, like gabe294 stated, there are many people on this forum who can build a custom 4" mini to mini for under $50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back