best portable phones that...if possible.look cool?
Dec 11, 2004 at 8:07 PM Post #16 of 23
I say just get a new boyfriend with a shaved head and get him some good headphones. Vanity is for suckers.
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 11, 2004 at 8:26 PM Post #17 of 23
I own the FC7 and find them to be a near perfect match for my portable needs. They look pretty good too, not too flashy or big, and they fold making it possible to fit in my jacket pocket.
They are fairly priced (teamdigital.net have them for $45 and bluetin.com for 37euro). They have just been released in 3 or 4 more colors, so you should be able to find one that your friend likes.
They have plenty of bass, and are so enjoyable to listen to that I don't want to take them of when I get to where ever I'm going
biggrin.gif

But alot of the Sony headphones have style too, but I haven't got any experience with their sound. But the FC7 will be very unique, since almost no one has them.

Dec 11, 2004 at 10:49 PM Post #18 of 23
I say the sony streetstyle headphones are great for your friend. I've got the extra bass ones and their great and look really cool.

Dec 12, 2004 at 2:29 AM Post #19 of 23
I'd say say in your budget range, the Audio-Technica FC-7 has the best mix of looks and sound. I think Koss KSC-35's and Senn PX-100 sound better but my friends think they look "cheap"
tongue.gif

Dec 12, 2004 at 4:36 AM Post #23 of 23
I gotta enter a vote for the Sennhieser PX100 or PX200. PX100 if your music leaking out isn't a concern, PX200 if he wants to wear them in places like libraries. I have a set of PX200 and they are fairly cool. They look nice, and they fold up and fit inside a heavy duty plastic case that is kinda like a glasses case. After that, they can be tossed in the backpack without worring about damaging them. I think I got my PX200 for around $29.00 from ecost.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back