Best portable headphone need help headfiers around $80-150
Dec 15, 2013 at 1:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

johnvonmacz

Head-Fier
I have Senns HD 380 Pro I use at home and It's too bulky to wear outside, I listen to RNB and hiphop a lot and I need a headphone I can use outside and has good sound quality can handle some beating in other words, durable. My music source is my LG G2. Any suggestions aside from ATH-M50? I live in Canada if that helps. Based on my research so far, I'm considering Shure SRH440 but I want to know any other headphones that you fellow headfiers might suggest that might be better. Thanks a lot!

Dec 15, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #2 of 7
This thread will come in handy.

I'm in the same situation as you and I decided to go with the M50. It's only $103 on Amazon.com right now, or $127 after shipping and import fees (I'm in Toronto). Even after taking that and exchange rates into account, Amazon.com's price is still much better than Amazon.ca's price.

Dec 15, 2013 at 3:18 AM Post #3 of 7
  I have Senns HD 380 Pro I use at home and It's too bulky to wear outside, I listen to RNB and hiphop a lot and I need a headphone I can use outside and has good sound quality can handle some beating in other words, durable. My music source is my LG G2. Any suggestions aside from ATH-M50? I live in Canada if that helps. Based on my research so far, I'm considering Shure SRH440 but I want to know any other headphones that you fellow headfiers might suggest that might be better. Thanks a lot!

Check out the JVC HA-S680.

Dec 15, 2013 at 6:44 AM Post #4 of 7
Skull Candy Aviator, Dirt cheap with a beautiful tone, great balanced phone!

Dec 15, 2013 at 6:45 AM Post #5 of 7
Dec 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #7 of 7
  This thread will come in handy.

I'm in the same situation as you and I decided to go with the M50. It's only $103 on Amazon.com right now, or $127 after shipping and import fees (I'm in Toronto). Even after taking that and exchange rates into account, Amazon.com's price is still much better than Amazon.ca's price.

Hi, I pulled the trigger and get the RED VERSION and I paid $126 after shipping and import fees (I'm in Vancouver). Hope it's worth it tho, I'm also glad the US AMAZON ships to Canada now in a cheaper price compared before. Have you received yours already? Gimme an update and your thoughts please once you receive it. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back