Best portable Bluetooth Dac Amp 2024?
Jan 3, 2024 at 9:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

LowBeat91

100+ Head-Fier
I have been using the Qudelix-5K for more than two years now. And I wonder if anything has changed since then in terms of sound quality and user-friendliness. I don't necessarily need an app, but the pairing between my iphone and Qudelix is still very messy. The price doesn't play a role here, do you have an alternative?

Jan 4, 2024 at 6:57 AM Post #2 of 7
I used the Shanling UP5 back when I was on Android, though I remember it ran on LDAC on Android but AAC on iOS. Sadly I was negligent and that went into the washing machine and stopped working :frowning2: Bumping this thread, if anyone who knows one that's good these days.

Jan 9, 2024 at 4:10 PM Post #4 of 7
I was looking at the Questyle M15, but I don't think that's Bluetooth

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2024 at 12:50 AM Post #6 of 7
Go for the golden knob! Shanling UP4 2022… that’s my vote…
H5 is even better but about 5x the size… lol
I love them se in dual dac mode. Better than the FiiO 5 7 15 and Qudelix 5K after I listened to all of them over the last couple months.
Shanling also has an H2 out that I haven’t been able to find in the USA yet. It’s $169 but it’s the same size as the H5 so not very portable.

Apr 14, 2024 at 5:29 AM Post #7 of 7
Go for the golden knob! Shanling UP4 2022… that’s my vote…
H5 is even better but about 5x the size… lol
I love them se in dual dac mode. Better than the FiiO 5 7 15 and Qudelix 5K after I listened to all of them over the last couple months.
Shanling also has an H2 out that I haven’t been able to find in the USA yet. It’s $169 but it’s the same size as the H5 so not very portabowning
owning the 5k, BTR15, Topping G5 and more i can relate that the UP4 22 is the best sounding of the bunch. specially it has very good soundstage depth and highth compared to the others and its much more reliable specially than the fiio devices. plus its got the best battery life of all of them and the operation with the knob is just the most convenient. got it for about 70 EUR on amazon which is an absolute steal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back