Best place to get Blue Alps?
Mar 21, 2006 at 6:25 PM Post #4 of 25
10k or 50k version is alright
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 21, 2006 at 6:28 PM Post #5 of 25
forgot to mention that im looking for the blue velvet...not the panasonic clone...just in case some ppl get confused for some reasons. btw, is noble a better choice? and where can i find the technical diagram for them? thanks

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:55 PM Post #8 of 25
This guy is in Hong Kong, but will ship to the US. He has a decent selection of Alps pots from what I can tell. Actually, he has a lot of great lookin products.

link here

edit: I just wanted to say that I have not ordered from here, and don't know what shipping costs would be.

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by saab
This guy is in Hong Kong, but will ship to the US. He has a decent selection of Alps pots from what I can tell. Actually, he has a lot of great lookin products.

link here

edit: I just wanted to say that I have not ordered from here, and don't know what shipping costs would be.

that's very cheap.....half the price of what the others are selling. how much was shipping?

I'm currently looking for a good supplier for these pots, not a temporary solution or simply a small purchase.

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:36 PM Post #10 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin
that's very cheap.....half the price of what the others are selling. how much was shipping?

I'm currently looking for a good supplier for these pots, not a temporary solution or simply a small purchase.

Please read my edit.
icon10.gif

I have no idea what shipping costs. But I would imagine, to make it worth it, you would want to order multiple items.

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:43 PM Post #12 of 25
Let me know what you find out. I have been browing through there for a while trying to figure out everything I would want from there for a one-time order.

He has a lot of sweet stuff.

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:54 PM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by saab
Let me know what you find out. I have been browing through there for a while trying to figure out everything I would want from there for a one-time order.

He has a lot of sweet stuff.

i might get 10 or more of the alps 50k depending on the shipping. the RCA plugs are uber fantastic, the WBT close is pretty cheap. when he says USD4 (pair), I believe he mean 2 bucks each?
eek.gif
man i just ordered a bunch of LOK. I shot him an email asking for shipping quote on 10 alps....let see how much it's gonna cost...

Mar 22, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #14 of 25
Wow those alps pots are cheap. The best deal I could get on these pots is $12 USD a piece, and I thought that was cheap. The only things I'm concerned about are the shipping costs and whether these pots are real or not. They seem to have a good rep on ebay 300+ 100%.

Man this is tempting. Thanks for the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back