Best place to buy Shure se535 wireless
Dec 24, 2020 at 3:04 PM Post #2 of 4
Hi :wave:

I found this website which sells Shure se535 at a price which is too good to be true: https://elektromk.de/multimedia/hom...re-se535-kopfhorer-im-ohr-schwarz-bronze.html

I was wondering if it's worth the risk of buying them and sending them back if I notice they are fake. The question is: how do I notice if they are fake?

Any suggestion? thanks
Are you sure you can easily send earphones back in case of fake? They may treat you claim 'fake earphones' as if you just dislike the product and decided to return, which is somewhat difficult for technically complex items. Search their policies on that.
I've been in the same situation recently (with Shure 535 as well), they were for a price of a cable, and I ended up with not taking the risk.
(Shure's clearance sale we're unaware about?:relaxed:)

Dec 24, 2020 at 5:52 PM Post #3 of 4
Are you sure you can easily send earphones back in case of fake? They may treat you claim 'fake earphones' as if you just dislike the product and decided to return, which is somewhat difficult for technically complex items. Search their policies on that.
I've been in the same situation recently (with Shure 535 as well), they were for a price of a cable, and I ended up with not taking the risk.
(Shure's clearance sale we're unaware about?:relaxed:)

I decided to not take the risk aswell (and I'd rather pay a bit more than reading the website's terms of service :D). Do you have the 535? Can you recommend them? Would you buy something else as of now?

Dec 24, 2020 at 6:23 PM Post #4 of 4
I decided to not take the risk aswell (and I'd rather pay a bit more than reading the website's terms of service :D). Do you have the 535? Can you recommend them? Would you buy something else as of now?
I don't have 535, I was asking for advice what I can buy to upgrade 215 and 535 was obviously first thing that came in mind as I love Shure form-factor and sound style. But I am open to ChiFi as well, so I was convinced to buy LZ A7 (awaiting for them now, so can't share impressions yet). Many reviews here say it outperforms Shure 535 in clarity and detailing and is suitable for bassheads (like me). There are so many praising reviews that I decided to blind buy A7 without listening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back