Best Place to buy Shure Olives
Nov 1, 2008 at 1:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Superpang

Head-Fier
Hey, I was wondering where I can buy Shure Olives, either online or a brick and mortar store in Canada. Online store don't necessarily have to be in Canada, but the shipping price shouldn't be too high.

I tried purchasing them from IdealSound. However, after a month with no signs of showing up, I email them a couple times, but there is never any response.

Thanks
L3000.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #2 of 6
I did wait for over 2 weeks and no Olives or response as well.
Finally this evening I did receive a refund from paypal with following message:

"Message from merchant: Hi, sorry but the site is going down and is being updated by 2009"

Hmm, they must be already closed or something. At least they were kind to give my money back and didn't do any crazy with them.
Hope they have do the same by you order or do it soon.

Well no Shure olives for my SA6 then
frown.gif

I would really like to receive help on finding an alternative store which offer similar nice price.
Amazon, E.S. and S.E. are way too expensive for me. I feel foams don't need to cost that much. 20+ $
14$ for each size or something better. Must be incl. shipment. It needs to offer international shipment (Denmark), maybe free if possible.
Any place on this planet is welcome.
Thanks
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 2:52 PM Post #6 of 6
And they go for 20 bucks or more there. that just like go shure's offical webpage and buy from there instead.
If I need to get some in my own country or nearby I need to pay more.
frown.gif

I just feel it just too much to spend if case they don't fit me and don't get the correct size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back