Best place to buy headphones in australia?
Sep 9, 2004 at 11:32 AM Post #3 of 9
Hey if better means good advise, good service and a great attitude... buy at headphonic, besides if we don't support local head phone businesses we only have ourselves to blame.

If you just mean cheaper....

TonyAAA

Sep 9, 2004 at 11:40 AM Post #4 of 9
i reckon, if the headphones you are after is being sold at Headphonic, why dont you get it from them ?

i know you might get a better price outside Australia, but considering the hassles, eg: paying method, shipment, takes long time to arrive, more risk of item lost/damaged on the way, and also CUSTOMS (which can mean tax if youre in bad luck), i think you'd better off getting from headphonic.
icon10.gif

Sep 9, 2004 at 12:01 PM Post #7 of 9
headphone wise, i am still yet to find one better than headphonic.... service can't get any better than this... very responsive emails and friendly responses.

Sep 9, 2004 at 12:03 PM Post #8 of 9
Friendly.... well let me tell you, I've shopped in most capital cities in Australia and Snufkin gets my vote (and my dollars). Trouble is he loves his trade, and I love listening to headphones too... better have some spare time if you drop in to Headphonic!

TonyAAA

Sep 9, 2004 at 12:10 PM Post #9 of 9
hey guys, just some more kind words for headphonic the service is the best i have ever experienced and while your buying the staff seem more like fellow audio enthusiests than sales people (even recommending cheaper - less profitable items) that are dedicated to getting you your audio nivana.

Top prices, top people, top products.

cheers
-jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back