Best Place To Buy Grados
Aug 9, 2002 at 2:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

DeeJayBump

500+ Head-Fier
Here's the deal. I'm putting together a portable rig. I need some Grado 225 'phones. While browsing a few online places, most sell the Grados for their full retail (195-199).

Music Direct has the 225s for 169 and the 325s for 269. Anybody know of a place that has them for less? I know Headroom carries them, and GoodCans, I'm just checking to see if there are places cheaper out there.

Thanks.

Aug 9, 2002 at 2:42 AM Post #2 of 8
Aug 9, 2002 at 7:05 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by The Quality Guru
http://www.store.yahoo.com/decibelch...oproducts.html

I think TubeRoller has some affiliation with this store? If this is true, then it's definitely a great place to buy, that is, if their low prices aren't sufficient incentive.

Call on Saturday afternoon and speak with Jeremy for the best price.I promise you will find no better price or service,free shipping to boot.

Aug 9, 2002 at 7:31 AM Post #5 of 8
[size=xx-small] Quote:

Originally posted by DeeJayBump
Here's the deal. I'm putting together a portable rig. I need some Grado 225 'phones. While browsing a few online places, most sell the Grados for their full retail (195-199).

Music Direct has the 225s for 169 and the 325s for 269. Anybody know of a place that has them for less? I know Headroom carries them, and GoodCans, I'm just checking to see if there are places cheaper out there.

Thanks.

[/size]

For Grados, I recommend HeadRoom. I've been a happy customer of theirs for quite a while now, and, as sponsors of this site, they help keep this place around; and they also do other cool things like the amp loaner program and the World of Headphones Tour. Make sure to call them for the best prices.

I was on the phone shopping with them yesterday, as a matter of fact.

Aug 9, 2002 at 7:45 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by jude

For Grados, I recommend HeadRoom. I've been a happy customer of theirs for quite a while now, and, as sponsors of this site, they help keep this place around; and they also do other cool things like the amp loaner program and the World of Headphones Tour. Make sure to call them for the best prices.

I will second that.Always shop headroom first.They deserve our business most for all that Tyll and company do for the head-fi community.

Aug 9, 2002 at 2:22 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by jude:

For what, for WHAT!?!?!
biggrin.gif

Price is always a major consideration when spending the kind of scratch that we spend. But, don't sell yourself short when it comes to servicing. HeadRoom may not sell the Grados cheaper, but you can not ask for a more helpful group of people when it comes to headphone audio. I have made many purchases with them and their service is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back