Best place to buy a pair of HD595's and E2c's???
Jun 16, 2004 at 6:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ProParadox

100+ Head-Fier
Where would be the best (cheapest) place to buy both of these products. I dont wanna pay twice for shipping, and i dont want to deal with shady resellers.

Who do you guys like?

Jun 16, 2004 at 6:38 PM Post #2 of 7
Headphone.com is a trustworthy reseller, although it's not the cheapest. Head-fi's can get a 10% discount if you have over 100 posts I believe. Check out the links at the top of the page, they are all excellent resellers.

Btw, if you are interested in used E2's, I'm selling mine in the classifieds forum.

Jun 16, 2004 at 6:46 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Headphone.com is a trustworthy reseller, although it's not the cheapest. Head-fi's can get a 10% discount if you have over 100 posts I believe. Check out the links at the top of the page, they are all excellent resellers.

Btw, if you are interested in used E2's, I'm selling mine in the classifieds forum.

Well, i damn well better get 3 more posts in this thread eh? keep your suggestions coming.

Also, i really dont want to buy used canalphones. Kinda gross. I gotta get those new!

Jun 16, 2004 at 6:49 PM Post #4 of 7
Oddly enough, of the three headphones I've purchased since coming here, I bought both 595s and Shure e2s from Todd. He matches prices within reason, ships quickly and inexpensively, and supports the forum.

what else do you need?

Jun 16, 2004 at 6:49 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProParadox
Well, i damn well better get 3 more posts in this thread eh? keep your suggestions coming.

Also, i really dont want to buy used canalphones. Kinda gross. I gotta get those new!

Yeah that's understandable, even though I did clean them nicely with alcohol
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyways, if you want a good reputable place to buy from that has a good return policy, just get them both from HeadRoom. The peace of mind is probably worth it (to me it is).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back