Best place for HD music in UK
Apr 19, 2013 at 5:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

mikeyb48

New Head-Fier
Hi,

looking to purchase HD Audio Albums ( FLAC or ALAC in the UK and struggling to know where to look. I joined HD Tracks in the US but it doesn't allow UK purchases.

Genres I like include, Electronic ( esp Berlin School ), Rock, and some Pop.

I already use MusicZeit for FLAC files and just wondered if there is anywhere else.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Mike.

Apr 26, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:
Hi,

Given up with HD tracks, I can download the free HD album but even if I change my address ( and with USA IP ) I still can't buy anything, oh well.

Mike.

I was able to download an album about a month ago,but now can't seem to download anything fram HD Tracks. I think it has to do with the credit cards billing address.

May 1, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #10 of 11
I was able to download an album about a month ago,but now can't seem to download anything fram HD Tracks. I think it has to do with the credit cards billing address.
Hi,

I haven't put any card details up, but I think they do an IP check and that's what kicks it back.

Never mind, looking elsewhere now anyway.

Thanks for the help/info.

Mike.

May 2, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #11 of 11
In a similar vein, I was hoping someone could help me out with HDTracks downloads. I'm looking to download the sample set but don't fancy the hassle of installing WINE (I run linux) only to find that I get refused. Is there any way someone could make this set available? Alternatively, is there anyone who could download the sample set and the (current) $5 Chesky sampler (as highest quality flac) and send them to me on CD/DVD? Obviously I'd pay you for these; ideally someone in the UK due to postage but we'll see how that goes. This thread may not get much coverage outside the UK, so apologies in advance if I repost at a later stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back