Best Over All Earphones for under $40?
Mar 3, 2012 at 12:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Sleepysloth

New Head-Fier
Hi, I purchased the ME Electronics m9 and they are good, but I am wondering of there is anything better for around the same price. I want something balanced, a good amount of bass but also good mids and highs. 

Mar 3, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #3 of 18

Quote:
Hi, I purchased the ME Electronics m9 and they are good, but I am wondering of there is anything better for around the same price. I want something balanced, a good amount of bass but also good mids and highs. 

I strictly purchased the Brainwavz M1 over the M2 because I liked the more neutral presentation. 

I bought it for like ~$40 when I was overseas with the currency exchange. Now have decided that in-ears aren't for me but I really liked these when I was going through my in-ear testing phase.

Mar 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM Post #8 of 18

Quote:
$33 for Soundmagic E30 from Amazon third part.
$43 for Meelectronics CC51 from Amazon.

Just got the Monoprice 8320s for $9.25 shipped that I feel has a better sound than the cc51 which I also just purchased. Read joker's reviews on each.  I only have an iPhone / iPod as the source, but the 8320s have a more open dynamic sound than the cc51s.  There is a long thread on the 8320s you might want to check out.

Mar 3, 2012 at 12:30 PM Post #11 of 18
The JVCFXC51( warm, rich, detailed in mids, highs with good punchy bass), Sony EX310(thick dynamic punchy bass, rich n detailed mids and clear highs with fairly wide soundstage), Panasonic HJE450(overall punchy detailed soundsignature with good mids n highs) are great for the price and they sound amazing. If you raise your budget a bit then Brainwavz M4, Panasonic HJE600, Turbine are even upgrade over these with detailed soundsignature and good punchy bass.

Mar 3, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #14 of 18
As many other mentioned the SoundMAGIC E10 is probably best choice within price range you provided. I absolutely love them since purchasing they also have everything you described in your OP. The sound signature is right, price is right, build quality aswell, you really can't go wrong. You would not be disappointed. I haven't stopped using mine since they arrived. A higher member here recommended them over the Brainwavz M2. They are seriously very very good IEM's for the price. You'll almost think you spent twice as much. 

I bought through focal price, and used the product code provided on the packaging at soundMAGIC's website  they were 100% genuine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back