Best Non-Custom Flagship IEM
Dec 2, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by kikkomang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how about that new klischp IEM?

i was very tempted to put both the new klipsch custom 3 (because its the flagship) and westone 3 but i thought it would sway many persons decisions even tho both have not hit the market yet

Dec 6, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #18 of 21
I would have to say the UM3 as I prefer them over the UM2, but if you're going with ones you can actually buy, I'd have to say the UM2 for sure. Admittedly I haven't heard the 530, but I think I'm qualified to vote as I have heard the er4, se500, triplefi and qjay

Dec 10, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #19 of 21
Triple.fi ALL the WAY!! When you have a excellent source and amplifier, The triple.fi is by FAR the best sounding to my ears then ANY other universal. However, Out of the ipod, The ER4-P surpasses the Triple.fi and the E500 with ease. I still love my Ety's, but the triple.fi has taken over as far as being ULTIMATELY the best sounding.

Dec 10, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would have to say the UM3 as I prefer them over the UM2, but if you're going with ones you can actually buy, I'd have to say the UM2 for sure. Admittedly I haven't heard the 530, but I think I'm qualified to vote as I have heard the er4, se500, triplefi and qjay

The se530 is exactly the same as the e500, and its called the Westone 3 not UM3.

Dec 10, 2007 at 4:22 AM Post #21 of 21
IEMaddict, what amp are you using for triple fi?? and what sound does your amp change?
i try my go vibe and seems dont change much at all. and triple fi aren't sound that great in my ipod at all.. the bass is better then my old UE SF 5, but thats about it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back