Best noise isolation IEM/earbuds under 50$
Feb 2, 2017 at 7:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Mariusik

New Head-Fier
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Hello all, i'm a musician (keyboard player) and i need a good pair of earbuds with a very good isolation. Initially i wanted to buy the Shure SE215 but they are a bit expensive for me. I live in Europe and ordered some stuff from chinese sites like Gearbest without any problem, there i saw many earphones with good prices from KDZ, Xiaomi, etc. [/color][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)][/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]I read some reviews about the KDZ ZS3, ATE, but i have small ears and i'm concerned they will not fit my years properly. I read some stuff on chinese earphones thread but i need them in maximum one month and i thought about making a thread. Thank you very much, cheers.[/color]

Feb 2, 2017 at 8:49 PM Post #2 of 2
  [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Hello all, i'm a musician (keyboard player) and i need a good pair of earbuds with a very good isolation. Initially i wanted to buy the Shure SE215 but they are a bit expensive for me. I live in Europe and ordered some stuff from chinese sites like Gearbest without any problem, there i saw many earphones with good prices from KDZ, Xiaomi, etc. [/color][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)][/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]I read some reviews about the KDZ ZS3, ATE, but i have small ears and i'm concerned they will not fit my years properly. I read some stuff on chinese earphones thread but i need them in maximum one month and i thought about making a thread. Thank you very much, cheers.[/color]

I like the SoundMAGIC E10 and the VSONIC VSD3S. Maybe also the Havi B3 Pro 1 (a bit more expensive).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back