Best "new" soda
Jun 24, 2003 at 5:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 48

Ebonyks

Headphoneus Supremus
Out of the new sodas out there, which is your favorate?

edit: the poll somehow got messed up, could the mods please add sprite remix as another choice?

Jun 24, 2003 at 5:34 AM Post #2 of 48
I usually don't like pepsi since I think its too sweet,
but pepsi twist reminds me too much of a rum & coke for me not to like.
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 24, 2003 at 5:36 AM Post #3 of 48
You forgot that tropical one that just came out, I think it's by Coke (sprite). That's the one I would have voted for since it's the only one besides vanilla coke I've tried.

Jun 24, 2003 at 5:44 AM Post #5 of 48
You guys aren't experts at reading posts, are ya
wink.gif

Just waiting for a mod to fix the poll

Jun 24, 2003 at 5:55 AM Post #6 of 48
Sprite Remix? You mean the new one with a mint twinge? In Canada, it's called Sprite Ice. How odd. But I loooooove it!

Jun 24, 2003 at 6:01 AM Post #8 of 48
I am not sure how I want to vote. I love Vanilla Coke and Red Fusion about the same. I will think on this for a while and vote later.
I haven't tried any of the others listed, or in the case of Remix, not listed (yet). After bootman's comment on Pepsi Twist, I may try that soon.
tongue.gif

Jun 24, 2003 at 6:08 AM Post #10 of 48
I would say sprite remix if it was a choice, but I'll say pepsi blue instead.

Jun 24, 2003 at 6:39 AM Post #11 of 48
The only one I've tasted is Vanilla Coke so that's what I voted. I don't know why but I really like that stuff.

Jun 24, 2003 at 7:00 AM Post #12 of 48
I love the new Cherry 7-Up...that thing has an awesome bite to it. Tons of carbonation.

Jun 24, 2003 at 7:07 AM Post #14 of 48
The list gets bigger. I like Code Red very much, I had forgotten it when I last posted. Cherry 7Up has been around a long time. I voted for Red Fusion. Mostly because I feel it was the newest between it and Vanilla Coke and I like it better than Code Red, not by much, but a little bette. Vanilla Coke, while being a new offering from Coca Cola has been home made or soda fountain mixed for many years. Dr Pepper Red Fusion is something totally new and unique among those I have tasted.

Jun 24, 2003 at 7:46 AM Post #15 of 48
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
Cherry 7Up has been around a long time.

It's "new" here in Hawaii...I've only seen it starting about 2 months ago. Likewise A&W rootbeer hasn't been around Hawaii for the past 3 years, even though I think it's been on the Mainland all along. Only recently have we started seeing it again. We're rather behind on these things I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back