Best natural timbre producing DAP
Oct 16, 2013 at 4:01 AM Post #7 of 15
Thanks for ur reply. I would like to buy a DAP around 300. I already had nova n3 , colorfly c3. I am happy with the nova n3 timbre quality. But i can't listen for long time. Can u recommend any DAP or amp around 300 USD.

Oct 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #12 of 15
  "tera-player"? This is a joke, right? :D
Note the guy on the pictures is listening to this thing through Koss porta pro...and he drives a Lada!

Those are the headphones recommended for the Tera Player, right from the horses mouth at tera-player.com

I am not sure exactly what you're looking for OP. What headphones will you pair with it, for example? Do you want ultra-portable, or could you stand a DAP and a separate amp?

I would recommend reading up on Hifiman 601LE, iBasso DX50, Fiio X3, and the iPod classic, with which you can use an LOD, could get one off eBay for a low enough price to also get an amp. 

Take a look around at the threads for the big players. The ones I listed are in your price range. 

Oct 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #13 of 15
Did you listen to Tera before you comment or you just like to troll?
I read only good things about it and as a matter of fact I own one for the last 3 months.
There is no other natural sounding DAP like the Tera Player !

I'll guess no. He has cowons and a clip.

Oct 18, 2013 at 4:18 AM Post #15 of 15

Those are the headphones recommended for the Tera Player, right from the horses mouth at tera-player.com

I am not sure exactly what you're looking for OP. What headphones will you pair with it, for example? Do you want ultra-portable, or could you stand a DAP and a separate amp?

I would recommend reading up on Hifiman 601LE, iBasso DX50, Fiio X3, and the iPod classic, with which you can use an LOD, could get one off eBay for a low enough price to also get an amp. 

Take a look around at the threads for the big players. The ones I listed are in your price range. 

I hope most of the player appreciation threads discussing about the clarity, sound stage and instrument separation.
only a few threads have got timbre discussion.
is it clarity and timbre means the same ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back