Best music player from Bestbuy
Jan 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

slapshot30

500+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, haven't been on here in a while and I sold most my audio gear to get a new phone so now I am in need of a portable source option. I got a bunch of gift cards to best buy so I'm hoping I can use some of those. Budget is less than 200 dollars for the possible sound quality portable player. Any suggestions?

(sorry if there are any other threads like this, but I'm on the mobile app and search sucks)

Sent from my HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

Jan 5, 2012 at 5:02 AM Post #2 of 4
Probably the Sansa Clip+, only $40 but you can then spend the extra money on a large capacity microSD card. Runs rockbox too which is always a plus.

Jan 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM Post #3 of 4
OP

Buy the Kindle gift cards from BB and redeem them on Amazon.
The Kindle gift cards are pretty much Amazon gift cards. They can be used on ANY product sold by Amazon.
You will find cheaper and more products on Amazon then your local crappy BB

Jan 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Probably the Sansa Clip+, only $40 but you can then spend the extra money on a large capacity microSD card. Runs rockbox too which is always a plus.

I'm looking for something with a touchscreen if I can, but I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Quote:
OP

Buy the Kindle gift cards from BB and redeem them on Amazon.
The Kindle gift cards are pretty much Amazon gift cards. They can be used on ANY product sold by Amazon.
You will find cheaper and more products on Amazon then your local crappy BB

Wow, I never thought about doing that. That's genius. Thanks for the tip, as Bestbuy doesn't have great selection and is pretty overpriced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back