Best MP3 Under 50 Dollars?
May 2, 2012 at 11:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

iRockskinnies

New Head-Fier
I recently purchased a pair of Sennheiser HD 202 ii headphones. Now I need something to listen to. I have a cheap mp3 player which I unfortunately lost and I have an ipad which I am definetly not using for music on the go. I have been looking toward the new iPod shuffle which is about 45 dollars over on Amazon. I really like Apple products, but I'm guessing that's the cheapest it can get for Apple iPods. Would any of you consider another brand that is good? I currently have 54 dollars ( I'm a kid ok? ) and I really don't want to go over 45, but if there's one that is a really good budget MP3 then I would like to hear about it. If you don't mind, please go over the specs of the headphone.

Thanks!

May 2, 2012 at 11:37 PM Post #2 of 5
Actually this latest Shuffle sounds quite good.  You might even do a little research on the Sansa Clip Zip.  Also a very good sounding player.  You get much more flixibility with the Sansa. 

May 2, 2012 at 11:59 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
Actually this latest Shuffle sounds quite good.  You might even do a little research on the Sansa Clip Zip.  Also a very good sounding player.  You get much more flixibility with the Sansa. 

Agreed on both counts.
beerchug.gif

May 3, 2012 at 3:59 AM Post #4 of 5
Sansa Clip Zip. They are great players that actually have a screen and you can make on the go playlists. If you find 4 gigs isn't enough room then you can put in a micro SD card. I don't know about the sound compared to the Shuffle with the OF, but I hear rockboxing it makes it really serious. It's also compatible with Rhapsody, for ten bucks a month you have what could be the greatest record collection on earth. Get the Zip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back