Best MP3 Player under $150?
Jun 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

SHP53

Head-Fier
I'm looking for a very durable MP3 player that will last me a long time. The storage must be between 64gb or more because I currently have a 32 gb ipod touch that is running out of space. I only store high quality 320kbps mp3 files so I don't need an mp3 player with games and useless apps that I will never be using. Just an mp3 player that plays mp3s files. I want good sound quality and good battery life as well.

Jun 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #2 of 5
The Sandisk Sansa Clip+ & Clip Zip are really good value (sound quality), for the price.
You can get a 4GB for $25-$43 and then add SDHC memory cards.
You can also switch the firmware over to Rockbox for added features.
Sound quality seems about equal to my Sony E465

Jun 29, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #3 of 5
If you want amazing soundquality without adding AMPs, DAC then FIIO X series MP3 player is highly recommended because it has powerful AMPs built in with highquality DAC and long battery life. Few others has good battery life and soundquality like Sony A, Z series walkmen, Cowon J3 and Samsung Galaxy player, Andriod based MP3 players are recommended too because some apps realy help to achieve high soundquality like NEUTRON.

Jun 29, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #4 of 5
I'd recommend Colorfly C3, in terms of SQ it > Cowon > Sansa for that price range.($100)
FiiO X3 cost at least $200 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back