Best Movies for Headphones?
Mar 19, 2017 at 7:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Chuck Canada

New Head-Fier
Hi guys I wanted to start a thread here since I haven't seen one with this topic yet,

What do you guys think the best movies for headphones would be and what are you're favorites to watch with headphones?

Please leave a comment below.

My favorite movie for music would be Natural Born Killers, favorite movie for sound effects would be Gladiator- close second would have to be The Hobbit although there are so many movies that I like specifically with headphones.

Few good mentions, any Star Wars movie - George Lucas is a bit of a Head-Fi and it shows in his movies they all have top notch sound, except Jarjar ''lets just pretend that never happened'' the movies Troy and of-course the Matrix movies also have great sound with a lot of natural bass thrown in in the fighting that really shines on headphones.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing what movies you guys list.

Mar 22, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #3 of 6
Inception is a really good movie I just enjoy it because of its complexity in the story, even after watching it a few times it still has the complexity to make me think. Soundtrack and the effects are great too. 

Thanks for the reply.

Sep 17, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #4 of 6
some recent movies that headphones really enhanced the experience:
Baby Driver
The Hitmans Bodyguard
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
all three of them had scenes in which it was some kind of action sequence/music video that are incredibly fun on headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back