Best Mini Splitter
post-142732
Post #1 of 2

roll-man

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Greetings,

It's been a while since I've visited head-fi...hope everyone's well. I'll be vacationing with the wife pretty soon and I need to find a splitter so that we can both wear our phones and watch DVD's on the plane out of the Vaio. I'll come out of the laptop with my kimber mini-mini into my porta-corda and I'll need to come out of the porta-corda wit a mini splitter to plug two phones into. (I know...one volume control). I know that kimber makes a splitter cable for $79, but it's 1/4" all the way around. I gotta believe there's a mini out there (besides ratshack) of good quality. Thoughts?

post-143359
Post #2 of 2

kelly

Herr Babelfish der Übersetzer, he wore a whipped-cream-covered tutu for this title.
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally posted by roll-man
Greetings,

It's been a while since I've visited head-fi...hope everyone's well. I'll be vacationing with the wife pretty soon and I need to find a splitter so that we can both wear our phones and watch DVD's on the plane out of the Vaio. I'll come out of the laptop with my kimber mini-mini into my porta-corda and I'll need to come out of the porta-corda wit a mini splitter to plug two phones into. (I know...one volume control). I know that kimber makes a splitter cable for $79, but it's 1/4" all the way around. I gotta believe there's a mini out there (besides ratshack) of good quality. Thoughts?

Bolder Cable mini to RCA

I have this and like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)