Best looking headphones?
Jul 15, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #4 of 44
This is so subjective - nobody can say what looks good to people because everyone likes other things.

That said: To me the Audeze models are pretty darn ugly with that grille they have,

Jul 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM Post #6 of 44
Quote:
This is so subjective - nobody can say what looks good to people because everyone likes other things.

That said: To me the Audeze models are pretty darn ugly with that grille they have,

that's the point of this thread, I wanted to know what the general taste of looks(of headphones) here at head fi

Jul 15, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #9 of 44
I bought my Momentums partially because of how much I liked the look. Kind of classic looking and small, I didn't want to carry anything around that was huge and gaudy. 

The Momentum are huge (except for the cups) and not portable. I keep them at work to avoid carrying them with me.

Check the new Onkyo headphones, you might like them

Jul 15, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #10 of 44
Quote:
Quote:
I bought my Momentums partially because of how much I liked the look. Kind of classic looking and small, I didn't want to carry anything around that was huge and gaudy. 

The Momentum are huge (except for the cups) and not portable. I keep them at work to avoid carrying them with me.

Check the new Onkyo headphones, you might like them

Senn Momentum On-Ear is now out, interesting......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back