Best laid back/warm IEM under $1k
Jul 27, 2023 at 7:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

zlayde

100+ Head-Fier
Hello fellow Head-Fiers. I'm in the market for an IEM between $500-$1k that is smooth, great vocals and on the warmer side. I own Elysian Annihilators and while they are just amazing and incredibly satisfying, I would like a warmer and frankly less expensive IEM to go out and about.

Thanks in advance!

Rich

Jul 27, 2023 at 2:30 PM Post #5 of 16
Hello fellow Head-Fiers. I'm in the market for an IEM between $500-$1k that is smooth, great vocals and on the warmer side. I own Elysian Annihilators and while they are just amazing and incredibly satisfying, I would like a warmer and frankly less expensive IEM to go out and about.

Thanks in advance!

Rich

Penon Volt.

Jul 27, 2023 at 3:23 PM Post #6 of 16
Oriolus Isaballae is lush, romantic, excellent timbre. One of my favorite IEMs, punches WAY above its weight. Well rounded notes, thick.

Jul 27, 2023 at 11:39 PM Post #10 of 16
Bravado MK2, if you're willing to EQ and tone down the bass a bit.

Jul 28, 2023 at 1:49 AM Post #11 of 16

Thanks in advance!

Rich
M9 or the Andro 2020 (not sure about the new one)

Jul 28, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #13 of 16
AüR Audio Aurora would be my pick. As a point of reference, it is less bright than the M9. SR8 with both switches down is also a good choice.

Aug 21, 2023 at 11:18 AM Post #15 of 16

Thanks in advance!

Rich

Oriolos Isabellea is warm, smooth, lush, great for vocals, piano, guitar. Looks amazing. Single DD. Open box is ~500, 799 new. One of my all time favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back